Global Trade and Export Compliance Alert
Applicable as of 12 November 2021.
NAVICO is globally committed to conducting business with integrity, high ethical standards, and in compliance with applicable export and import laws and regulations. NAVICO’s ability to export its products, services, technology and technical data around the globe is a privilege that must be carefully safeguarded. In this regard, we expect the same commitment to compliance from our business partners. As a business partner of NAVICO, please be advised of your critical responsibilities regarding your export related transactions with NAVICO.
As a Navico business partner, you must report any and all claims, either actual or alleged, related to actual or potential breaches of any and all applicable trade compliance regulations either affecting you or your customers directly or indirectly.
- Comply with U.S., E.U., U.K., U.N. and other local export control and sanction laws and regulations that may apply. Many transactions which take place outside of the United States fall under U.S. jurisdiction due to the extraterritoriality application of U.S. export control and sanction laws and regulations. (Additional details on U.S. export controls and sanctions can be found on the following websites: www.bis.doc.gov, www.pmddtc.state.gov and www.treasury.gov) Please make sure you are aware of your obligations under E.U. Export Control regulations (including Regulation 2021/821) and E.U. member states applicable laws.
- Be informed of NAVICO’s Business Partner Code of Conduct especially as related to export compliance. The Business Partner Code of Conduct is available online at www.navico.com/legal.
- Report to NAVICO’s Export Compliance Dept any suspected or actual violation of any U.S., E.U., U.N. or other local export control and sanction law or regulation (as may be applicable) that involves items, software, technical data, technologies, or employees of NAVICO, to the extent such reporting is legally permitted in your country. NAVICO also encourages you to report suspected or actual violations of such regulations and Navico’s Business Partner Code of Conduct. Please restrict communication through the following channels to reporting activity only.
- NAVICO’s Helpline or Online reporting system, which allow you to report matters anonymously and confidentially.
- By direct email to NAVICO’s Export Compliance Dept (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Failure to comply with any export control and sanction law or regulation or to support NAVICO in its export compliance efforts may result in NAVICO taking appropriate action, including terminating our business relationship.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about the above.