These terms and conditions are issued by Navico Australia Pty Limited, ABN 96 124 340 898 (Navico).
- To be eligible to claim the YETI Rambler® 414 ml / 14 oz Mug (“Gift”), the customer (Eligible Customer) must:
(a) during the period of 13th May 2021 to 6th June 2021 (Offer Period) have purchased a B&G, Simrad Yachting or Lowrance chartplotter, fishfinder or MFD over the value of $1,000 AUD or $1,000 NZD from an authorised distributer/Dealer/outlet in Australia or New Zealand (a list of participating outlets can be found at www.bandg.com, www.simrad-yachting.com, or www.lowrance.com); and
(b) Have lodged with Navico the claim for the Gift by 13th June 2021 via online submission in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
- Each Eligible Customer who has purchased an Eligible Product during the Offer Period is entitled to claim the Gift by completing the online application form, which can be found online at bandg.com, www.simrad-yachting.com, or www.lowrance.com by 13th June 2021. Applications must include a copy of the receipt of purchase of the Eligible Product. This Receipt/proof of purchase must display:
- Place of purchase
- Model purchased
- Full amount paid
- Date and time of purchase
- Any Gift claims made after 13th June 2021 will not be honoured.
- Navico reserves the right, at any time, to require the claimant to verify the validity of the claim (including by requiring proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process.
- Limit of one Gift per transaction per person.
- Gifts cannot be redeemed for cash or other Navico products.
- Navico is not required to supply the Gift to an Eligible Customer where the Gift is not available due to the act or omission of another person or company, or due to some other cause beyond Navico’s control where Navico has taken reasonable precautions and exercised due diligence.
- If the Gift is not available, Navico, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute a different gift of at least the same value for the Gift.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE
The information customers provide in relation to a Gift claim is being collected by Navico for the purpose of processing Gift claims and keeping customers informed of upcoming products, services, offers and events. The information is disclosed from time to time to related bodies corporate of Navico for these purposes. The provision of this information is voluntary but if customers do not provide some or all of the requested information Navico may be unable to properly process the claim. Customers have both a right of access to the personal information Navico or a related body corporate of Navico holds about them and to ask Navico or a related body corporate of Navico to correct it if it is inaccurate or out of date. Please direct any queries to: Privacy Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Navico Australia Pty Ltd
Level 8/ 15 Orion Road
Lane Cove NSW 2066
Tel.: +61 2 9936 1000
New Zealand: Navico Asia Pacific
44 Arrenway Drive, Rosedale
Tel.: +64 9 925 4500