Here is a roundup of some of the exciting products that have launched this Summer across Navico’s four brands – Simrad®, Lowrance®, B&G® and C-MAP®.
The good news is that when it comes to new releases, the second half of 2020 is set to be even more exciting!  ​​​​​​​

For Simrad, “the best just got better” with the new NSSevo3S MFD. This brand new chartplotter entered the market with the following benefits:

  • Upgraded charting with C-MAP Reveal embedded for Florida
  • Better-than-ever processing power ensures Active Imaging delivers picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and crystal clear views of the bottom ahead using ForwardScan® sonar
  • SolarMAX IPS displays for high-definition views, withstanding summer sun and condensation/fogging prevention
  • UI improvements
  • Fast and simple networking
  • Wireless connectivity for smartphones and tablets
  • Compatibility with HALO® Pulse Compression radar systems ​​​​

Simrad has also launched the new HS75 GNSS Compass, replacing the now discontinued HS70.

The HS75 offers:

  • Support of all current global GNSS constellations, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS
  • Small form factor
  • Heading accuracy 0.75 degrees
  • High precision positioning
  • Fast start-up time
  • Plug and play installation

Revolutionary new cartography with C-MAP Reveal

C-MAP Reveal charts replace shaded relief data in select areas with even more accurate depth variations, showing the seafloor in a whole new light, with reefs, wrecks, ledges and drop-offs jumping out.

The C-MAP Reveal data is derived from a unique C-MAP Digital Elevation Model (DEM), created by using the best multibeam and Lidar data available, processing and merging with a C-MAP custom algorithm, delivering a chart which has been described as “a game-changer”.

The latest Reveal releases cover the UK & Ireland. Reveal is also available in APAC and America. ​​​​​​​

Boosting the Lowrance trolling motor offer

Lowrance launched the new Ghost® 52- and 60-inch Trolling Motors. These new sized freshwater trolling motors will complement the 47-inch trolling motor and are designed for larger bass and walleye type boats with higher bows.

  • Ghost 47” is the ideal length for 80% of Bass boats in the market
  • New Ghost 52” is ideal for the remaining 20% of Bass boats that require a longer shaft
  • New Ghost 60” will fit roughly 75% of the Walleye/Multi-species boat market (the other 25% require a 72” shaft trolling motor) ​​​​

Order books are now open and these new products will be shipped to customers from November 2020. ​​​​​​​

B&G Zeus 3S

Designed just for sailing, the new Zeus 3S chartplotters offer super-fast response times, delivering the information you need, when you need it. Easy-to-use, the Zeus 3S comes with B&G’s unique sailing features built-in; making it simple to navigate, plot routes, add waypoints and view key sailing or racing data, at the touch of a button or screen.

  • The fastest/most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display
  • SolarMAX HD IPS Screen – best in class visibility from all angles with and without polarised glasses
  • Full suite of sailing features: SailSteer, Start Line, RacePanel, LayLines, SailingTime and PredictWind
  • Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: H5000, HALO
  • Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan, NMEA 2000® and 0183
  • Built in Wi-Fi connects with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
  • Touchscreen and keypad controls