Here is a roundup of some of the exciting products that have launched this Summer across Navico’s four brands – Simrad®, Lowrance®, B&G® and C-MAP®.
The good news is that when it comes to new releases, the second half of 2020 is set to be even more exciting!
For Simrad, “the best just got better” with the new NSSevo3S™ MFD. This brand new chartplotter entered the market with the following benefits:
- Upgraded charting with C-MAP Reveal embedded for Florida
- Better-than-ever processing power ensures Active Imaging™ delivers picture-like views of fish-holding structure, and crystal clear views of the bottom ahead using ForwardScan® sonar
- SolarMAX™ IPS displays for high-definition views, withstanding summer sun and condensation/fogging prevention
- UI improvements
- Fast and simple networking
- Wireless connectivity for smartphones and tablets
- Compatibility with HALO® Pulse Compression radar systems
Simrad has also launched the new HS75™ GNSS Compass, replacing the now discontinued HS70.
The HS75 offers:
- Support of all current global GNSS constellations, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS
- Small form factor
- Heading accuracy 0.75 degrees
- High precision positioning
- Fast start-up time
- Plug and play installation
Revolutionary new cartography with C-MAP Reveal
C-MAP Reveal charts replace shaded relief data in select areas with even more accurate depth variations, showing the seafloor in a whole new light, with reefs, wrecks, ledges and drop-offs jumping out.
The C-MAP Reveal data is derived from a unique C-MAP Digital Elevation Model (DEM), created by using the best multibeam and Lidar data available, processing and merging with a C-MAP custom algorithm, delivering a chart which has been described as “a game-changer”.
The latest Reveal releases cover the UK & Ireland. Reveal is also available in APAC and America.
Boosting the Lowrance trolling motor offer
Lowrance launched the new Ghost® 52- and 60-inch Trolling Motors. These new sized freshwater trolling motors will complement the 47-inch trolling motor and are designed for larger bass and walleye type boats with higher bows.
- Ghost 47” is the ideal length for 80% of Bass boats in the market
- New Ghost 52” is ideal for the remaining 20% of Bass boats that require a longer shaft
- New Ghost 60” will fit roughly 75% of the Walleye/Multi-species boat market (the other 25% require a 72” shaft trolling motor)
Order books are now open and these new products will be shipped to customers from November 2020.
B&G Zeus™ 3S
Designed just for sailing, the new Zeus 3S chartplotters offer super-fast response times, delivering the information you need, when you need it. Easy-to-use, the Zeus 3S comes with B&G’s unique sailing features built-in; making it simple to navigate, plot routes, add waypoints and view key sailing or racing data, at the touch of a button or screen.
- The fastest/most responsive sailing chartplotter and navigation display
- SolarMAX HD IPS Screen – best in class visibility from all angles with and without polarised glasses
- Full suite of sailing features: SailSteer™, Start Line, RacePanel, LayLines, SailingTime and PredictWind
- Connects to B&G’s performance network modules for the ultimate offshore performance: H5000, HALO
- Radar, Autopilot, ForwardScan, NMEA 2000® and 0183
- Built in Wi-Fi connects with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
- Touchscreen and keypad controls