This is a challenging full time role for an enthusiastic Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing all R&D aspects of new product development projects.
You will have consumer electronics experience (Marine or similar) with great communication skills and the ability to develop collaborative relationships with R&D teams from around the world like USA, Mexico, UK, and Norway. We also need someone who is fluent in Mandarin.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on work breakdown structures for project deliverable’s and schedules
- Provide regular status updates with high level information and detailed analysis
- Regularly review project expenses and maintain accurate budget, forecasting and actual costs.
- Manage project scope while tracking project issues, risks and managing mitigation plans and escalating when necessary
- Coordinate with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Support coordination with other organizational functions such as manufacturing, sourcing, planning, to ensure the successful realization and launch of products
Navico is a global product development, manufacturing and marketing company exporting Marine electronics technology to every major market in the world. Refer to www.navico.com.
Our Albany office has a multi-cultural R&D team with specialists working on multiple projects for exciting new products. We have a sociable and flexible working environment, we’re close to cafes and the motorway and we have free parking!
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the Engineering Sciences with 2-5 years related experience
- Minimum 2 years in New Product Development Project Management, ideally consumer electronics
- Experience with one or more recognized Project Management methodologies
- Experience and understanding of best practice product development processes
- Proficient user of MS Project and Excel
- Fluent in English and Mandarin