SUMMARY: The Integration Team Lead is a project manager with a technical background. He/She is responsible for managing all aspects of an integration team providing a single point of contact for the customer related for technical information. He/She will work closely with Sales to manage the overall account. He/she is responsible for day-to-day management of the team resources, scope, schedule and budget and other personnel on his/her team. The Integratino Team Lead may be assigned sole responsibility for a project or assigned to lead a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the customer in all aspects working closely with the sales team – technical point of contact
- Manage integration roadmaps with the customer, run projects in accordance with the Navico Product Development (NPD) process, and, when necessary, delegate assignments to the team
- Create and manage program/project budgets
- Support program/project audits including a collaborative effort with the customer on quality, logistics, etc.
- Provide weekly project status reports
- Create and conduct program reviews (gate reviews, Out-Of-Bounds reviews, etc.) for executive management and key stakeholders
- Develop intricate knowledge of new products to educate others
- Lead and motivate other organizational functions such as manufacturing, sourcing, planning, etc. (where appropriate), to ensure the successful realization and launch of products
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Consult with management in the early stages of a project providing project estimations, risks, etc.
- Ability to work with third parties
- Proactive in promoting the use of new and innovative project management strategies
- Sharing of experience and knowledge with peers
- Support R&D Global Leads in the ongoing improvement of Navico’s business and quality processes – specifically NPD
- Write clear and concise reports, daily logs, meeting minutes, in a timely manor
- Ensure NPD process, as well as any other business process is followed
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the Engineering Sciences with 10+ years related experience
- Minimum experience of 4 years in New Product Development Project Management, ideally consumer electronics.
- Experience with one or more recognized Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of process driven product development
- Experience with project management of software development is an advantage
- Experience with managing third-party development partners and/or suppliers is an advantage
- Proficient user of project scheduling software, e.g. MS Project.
- Consistent contributor, generally exceeding expectations
- Able to quickly learn new information
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships
- Strongly results oriented
- Pro-active and innovative problem solver
- Strong personal organization and time management skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requires approximately 15% of time traveling by plane, trains, and automobiles.
General office environment.
Ability to operate a computer
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General office environment.